Back to Business: Webinars
HM Revenue and Customs
Watch videos and register for the free webinars to learn more about the support available to help you deal with the economic impacts of coronavirus:
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme;
- Extension to the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme and flexible furloughing;
- Eat Out to Help Out Scheme;
- Self-Employment Income Support Scheme;
- Self-Employment Income Support Scheme, Universal Credit and Child Benefit
- Statutory Sick Pay (SSP) Rebate Scheme;
- Helping employers support employees.
You can use HMRC’s digital assistant to find more information about the coronavirus support schemes.
You can also sign up for email alerts about live and recorded webinars, YouTube videos and online guidance.
South East LEP Growth Hub
The South East LEP Growth Hub has a list of webinars designed to help and support businesses during the current pandemic as well as preparing them for a post-COVID-19 economy. Follow the link below to view the full list: