Area Offices Update
The way that residents access council services is changing, with many people now choosing other ways to contact us, and our services are changing to reflect this.
- Deal Area Office – our services in this office will be available Wednesdays only from w/c 4 December 2017 (by pre-booked appointment) – our last day in this office is 28 March 2018
- Aylesham Area Office - our last day in this office will be on Wednesday 13 December 2017
- Sandwich Area Office - our last day in this office will be on Thursday 14 December 2017.
Our services will still be available:
- by telephone: 01304 821199
- by pre-booked appointment at Whitfield with no wait times or queues. Please call 01304 821199.
We’ve introduced a range of additional measures to help with the transition of face to face services, including:
- Deal - for a pre-booked appointment to see us at Deal Library, please call us on 01304 821199. You can also use our pre-paid and pre-addressed envelopes from Deal Library
- Aylesham - using a free phone available 10am-12.30pm Wednesdays and Thursdays at the Bechange offices, Ackholt Road, Aylesham
- Sandwich - using a free phone available 5 days a week at the Guildhall in Sandwich.
Popular services available online
Don’t forget – you can make payments through a range of methods including Direct Debit, at Post Offices and Payzone locations, or by calling 01304 872345.
For more information, please see the contact us page.