Dover District Council has offered Energy Deal since Collective energy switching began in the UK in 2013 partnering with iChoosr to help residents save money on their energy bills by using combined buying power to access highly competitive tariffs. Participation is completely free with no obligation to switch.
Register today and join the 100’s of other residents that are financially benefiting from this scheme.
The next auction takes place in October 2018
- Register from 14 August 2018
- Auction is held on 9 October 2018
- Personal energy offers sent out from 22 October 2018
- You have until 27 November 2018 to accept the offer if you wish to switch
Energy Deal holds 3 auction rounds a year, Autumn, Winter and Spring (auctions October, February and May). If your current fixed tariff is not due to expire in the next few months register and take part in one of the forthcoming rounds.
Due to restrictions on the scheme we are not allowed to send out reminders to residents who have switched through the scheme in the past 2 years. Therefore please keep a note of your current tariff expiry date and register for the auction that coincides with that date.
How to take part
Registration requires details of energy consumption (on energy bill/annual energy statement - preferably in kWhs), name of current supplier and current tariff.
You don't have to live in one of our districts to take part.
For more information and to register select your local council:
Results of 22 May 2018 auction
- Online billing dual fuel and electricity only customers - So Energy
- Paper billing dual fuel and electricity only customers - E.on
- Prepayment customers only - Economy Energy
Four things you should do
- Grab your bill and register yourself - it's free, easy and without obligation.
- Tell your neighbours about the scheme
- Help your relatives if they are not used to registering their details online. (you can register on their behalf)
- Help people without internet access to register with you online, or leave your contact details on 01304 872428 during registration periods for assistance.
Alternative energy switching options are available through Ofgem accredited comparison sites.
Auction results from 13 February 2018
- Online dual fuel and electricity only customers - So Energy
- Paper dual fuel and electricity only customers - Green Star Energy
- Prepayment meter customers - Economy Energy
This scheme is organised by Dartford, Dover, Gravesham, Tonbridge and Malling and Tunbridge Wells Councils.