Monitor's Christmas opening hours December 2018
- Monday 24th December: 9am - 1pm
- Christmas Day: Closed
- Boxing Day: Closed
- 27th and 28th December: Standard Business Hours
- Monday 31st December: 9am - 1pm
- New Year's Day: Closed
- Tuesday, 2nd January: Business as Usual
Whilst there is no requirement for local authorities to provide a pest control service, Dover District Council has arranged for Monitor Pest Control to offer people in our area treatment at the rates below.
- Rats: £48 per treatment (usually 3 visits).
- Mice: £48 per treatment (usually 3 visits).
- Fleas: £70 per treatment (2 visits) (up to 6 rooms) Minimum charge.
- Cockroaches: £70 per treatment (2 visits) (up to 6 rooms) Minimum charge.
- Bed Bugs: £110 per treatment (3 visits) (up to 6 rooms) Minimum charge.
- Wasps & Hornets: £45 for first nest. £15 per additional nest. Only available where the nest can be treated without specialist access equipment (up to 8m)
- Industrial/Commercial: £45 per hour, plus materials
- Out of hours rate for emergency works: £40 per visit in addition to the rates above
Enquire about a Pest Control Treatment »
The service is provided directly by Monitor Pest Control. Payment is required in advance of treatment. The quickest way to arrange treatment is by contacting Monitor using the enquiry form below.
If you have problem with pests from neighbouring land or property we can look into this for you. Please send an email to email@example.com with information on the problem and your contact details.
The list of below has links to different species and will help you in identifying unwelcome visitors and what can or can’t be done to control them. More information and downloads are also available on Monitor Pest Control's website at www.monitorpestcontrol.co.uk.
It is important to remember that some animals such as birds, bats and badgers are protected. Monitor Pest Control can advise and give quotes for treatment for species not listed above.
Information & advice
Contacting Monitor Pest Control is best done using the form link at the top of the page. If you are unable to do so you can telephone on 01474 358855.