Give Feedback and Contact Us
Your housing team:
We are currently running an appointment only face-to-face service from our Whitfield offices at White Cliffs Business Park, Whitfield, Dover, CT16 3PJ from 10am to 4pm (closed for lunch 12.30pm to 1.30pm).
The Gateway offices in Dover town centre are currently closed. For the latest details, please click here
- Online: You can get in touch with us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at firstname.lastname@example.org. Send us an email and one of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.
- By telephone: Call us on 01304 821199. Lines are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (except Bank Holidays). This line can also be used for out of hours emergencies.
If you need to report a repair, use the contact details below. If you reported a repair to East Kent Housing before 30 September, these details have already been passed to the contractor who will ensure the issue is dealt with.
Visit our Repairs section for lots of information about our repairs service, your repairs responsibilities and latest news.
You can make a comment, complaint or compliment about our services by contacting us via the following means:
What to include in a feedback:
- Ideally, all feedback should be made soon after the events you want to give feedback about. This makes it easier for everyone to remember what happened.
- Please give as much information as you can, including your name, address and telephone number
- See here for more information about Housing Complaints