Dover & Deal Citizens Advice
Dover, Deal and District Citizens Advice Bureau is an independent local charity which provides free information and advice to everyone who needs it regardless of race, sex, colour, disability, sexuality or nationality. The Service is free, independent, confidential and impartial.
The Citizens Advice service is the UK's largest advice provider, with nearly half the population using the service at some point in their lives.
How they help
There are a number of different ways that CAB advisers can help people to resolve a problem. Advisers don’t tell clients what to do, but explain their options and the possible outcomes of different courses of action. Clients are encouraged to make their own decisions and act on their own behalf.
Trained advisors will
- interview you face-to-face and by phone to find out what your problem(s) are
- access an information database for up to date information
- help you to negotiate/write letters or call companies
- assist you to prioritise your problems
- help you with form filling
- refer you to specialist advisors or agencies if necessary
Maison Dieu Gardens
Maison Dieu Road
Dover CT16 1TG
Tel: 01304 202442
Open: 9.30am-3pm Monday-Thursday
3 Park Street
Tel: 01304 374128
Open: 9:30am - 3pm Monday-Wednesday