Skip to content

Council Tax single occupier discount

If you are the only adult living in your home you can apply for a 25% discount on your Council Tax bill. An adult is a person aged 18 or over.

Apply for or remove a single occupier discount »


If you get Council Tax Support then your 25% discount will be taken off the full amount of your Council Tax, and your Council Tax Support entitlement will be worked out again.

Contact Council Tax


Phone: 01304 872199

. Keep Me Posted.