Emergency/Hostel and Supported Housing
Supported Accommodation for adults
Porchlight deliver supported accommodation in the Dover District as part of the Kent Homeless Connect Contract.
They offer tailored support to people who:
- Are vulnerable and aged 18 or over
- Have complex and additional needs, for example mental health, substance misuse or trauma
- Are sleeping rough, homeless or at risk of homelessness
- Living in Kent
There are varying levels of supported accommodation. From high need, 24 hour supported accommodation to lower level supported accommodation. These are located across Dover.
To refer into Kent Homeless Connect accommodation please contact Porchlight directly by visiting their website or by calling 0800 567 7699
Archcliffe Fort, Archcliffe Road, Dover CT17 9EL
Tel: 01304 204550
Emmaus Dover offers homeless men and women the chance to rebuild their self-respectin a supportive community environment.
- A home: all residents have a private room and shower room
- Meaningful work: Emmaus Dover offers the opportunity to work in one of their own social enterprises.
- Support: access to healthcare, support services and counselling.
Lillie’s Lodge provides residential family housing in Dover for families who need a little helping hand. The property is owned and managed by Ms Dionne Hawkins and is constituted as a ‘community interest company’ (CIC).
The aim is to offer each family a safe, supportive and nurturing environment in which they can grow. Working alongside each family with help from a range of professionals to provide an individualised support package in line with their needs, abilities and background. The ambition is to support and empower each family to develop effective parenting skills, so that they can move on to become positive citizens in their own communities.
Referrals can be made directly from the website, by clicking on the link below.
Alternatively via email directly to email@example.com.
Tel: 01304 872265