Services for young pregnant women/young mothers and families
Tel: 01227 767180
Opening Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.
Supported housing for homeless young women with experience of domestic abuse and who are pregnant or have a young baby. Residents can be referred anytime during their confirmed pregnancy and stay until their baby reaches eighteen months of age.
Any organisation can refer a young woman to the service and we also accept self-referrals.
To make a referral visit our website www.risingsunkent.com or phone 01227 767180
Sure Start (Dover)
Triangles Community Centre, Poulton Close, St Radigunds, Dover CT17 0HL
Tel: 01304 226919
Opening Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Sure Start Dover provides a service for families with children up to the age of 4 (including before birth):
- Outreach and home visiting services
- Community transport to services and training venues
- Day care, in the form of parent & toddler groups and creche facilities for parents attending training and meetings
- School holiday play schemes
- Safety equipment loan scheme, provided by Project Delta
- Training for parents, in response to needs identified in community meetings
Tel: 01304 872265