Skip to content

National Lockdown - Stay Home | Visit our Coronavirus (COVID-19) section for information and support for residents and businesses

Home > A-Z > Social Services

Social Services

Social Services are provided by Kent County Council:

Care and support »

Where to get help if you or someone you care for needs support due to illness, disability, old age or low income.

Report abuse »

Report abuse of a child or adult. Contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Children in care »

Children in care and looked after children in Kent.

. Keep Me Posted.