Skip to content

If you're getting Council Tax Support and you move home

You must tell us within 21 days if you move home but please try to tell us sooner if possible.

Try to tell us before you move but if you can't do this, tell us as soon after the move as you can.

Try to plan your move, and if possible arrange it so you aren't responsible for Council Tax at two properties at the same time. We are unable to give Council Tax Support for more than one property at a time.

When you decide to move home you should complete a change of address form. We will assess your application as soon as possible once we receive all the information we need.

You must tell us about any other changes in your circumstances that could affect your Council Tax Support.

Tell us about your change »

. Keep Me Posted.