Skip to content


Housing Benefit

Help with paying your rent


Council Tax support

Help with paying your Council Tax


Report fraud

Report fraud directly to the DWP


Tell us about a change

Tell us straight away about any change that could affect your awards


Upload your proof

Upload proof to support your claim using the online form


Discretionary payments

Payments for people who need extra help paying their rent



All benefit forms


Benefits calculator

Find out how much you could get

Go paperless

Get your notifications by email

.Keep Me Posted.