Civilian Military Partnership Board - Dover
A Dover District Civilian Military Partnership Board has been set up to champion the Community Covenant and develop an action plan to address particular needs identified.
- Ministry of Defence
- Royal British Legion
- South Kent Coast Clinical Commissioning Group
- Job Centre Plus
- Kent County Council Public Health
- A range of services across Dover District Council
The Dover District Civilian Military Partnership Board action plan is built around the following themes, with particular reference to support and signposting:
- Health and Wellbeing including housing
- Promotion and publicity
- Education, Skills and Employment
- Recognise and Remember
- Community Intergration
You can download the Action Plan 2020-2021 here.
Have Your Say
We are committed to finding ways to best serve the local Armed Forces Community and welcome any feedback on the work that you think we should be looking at. For example:
- What are the main challenges for serving armed forces personnel and their families?
- What are the main challenges for former armed forces personnel or their families?
- If you work with the armed forces community what are the main challenges you or your clients face, and how would you like to see these addressed?
- Do you have any suggestions on how we could develop the Dover District Armed Forces Community Covenant?
- Please also provide any other information relevant to the Armed Forces Community Covenant.