Filming on Dover District Council Land
Dover District is a popular filming location and productions such as Mr Selfridge Series 3 (2015), Wolf Hall (2015) and World War Z (2013) have been filmed here.
To film in Dover District Council owned land you must be granted permission from us.
- Public parks and open spaces
- Beaches and seafronts including St Margaret's Bay and Deal Pier - excluding Dover which is owned by the Port of Dover)
This does not include locations owned by
To film on land owned by the above organisations you must obtain their permission.
Making a film location enquiry
Film Location Enquiry Form
Although there are no charges made for film location enquiries, once your request has been received it will be assessed.
- £750 per day plus VAT
- £130 per hour plus VAT
Our charges are flexible and will depend on the type of film shoot taking place. Extra costs which could be involved are car parking charges, road closures or payment to leaseholders for use of properties.
Kent Film office
Kent Film Office can:
- help source the perfect location, suitable for all types of productions, large and small, blockbuster and budget.
- issue filming permits through a quick, online application process
- help with training and careers for those wishing to work in the TV and filming industry