Customer Service Guidelines
How can we help you?
We are here to help you - and we have clear standards and good practice guidelines for out staff to follow:
- We will answer telephone calls promptly
- Voicemail messages will be answered as soon as possible
- Letters and emails that require a response will be acknowledged as soon as possible and responded to fully within a maximum of ten working days
- We will always listen to the customer and make every effort to help
- We will be courteous and helpful, and we will provide information in a clear and concise way
- We do not discriminate nor permit discrimination against anyone.
We encourage customers to comment on our services, and we investigate any complaint made about our services, in line with our complaints process.
We welcome all contact from residents, but encourage digital working where possible, for example, customers can keep posted with the latest news with our free email alert service.