What are Focus Groups?
Focus groups are a small group of tenants bought together for a short number of meetings with housing staff to achieve a set outcome or goal.
What's in it for you?
- Help make a difference and improve the housing service.
- Get to know your Landlord better.
- Easy commitment - you only need to commit to a short number of sessions.
- Add it to your CV - use and prove your skills in listening, finding problems and coming up with solutions.
Previous Focus Groups
Resident Engagement Strategy Focus Group - Helping us write our engagement strategy with residents at the heart.
- We met with tenants at in February - March 2022.
- Tenants were instrumental in helping us shape our strategy by considering best practice, looking at barriers to involvement and how DDC can run the service better.
- All actions were agreed with tenants, with the strategy now going to Cabinet for approval.
We're currently looking for Tenants and Leaseholders to join us in the following projects:
- Communications Focus Group - Help us improve how we can communicate with Tenants and Leaseholders.
- Starting in 2022 (date to be confirmed)
To find out more information and join, please contact Beth Becks at email@example.com.