Leasehold Insurance

The Council arrange buildings insurance for all their properties which includes leasehold and sharedownership properties. The annual premium you pay is included within the annual service charges. However, as a leaseholder you are responsible for insuring the contents of your home.

Please click link below to view buildings insurance information.

Insurance policy information