Easing of National Lockdown restrictions | Visit our Coronavirus (COVID-19) section for information and support for residents and businesses. View Dover Districts latest Covid figures here.

Dover District’s latest COVID-19 figures

Number of cases for the seven days to

Rolling rate for the seven days to . England average is

Total cases (up to )

Total deaths within 28 days of a positive test (up to )

7-day rolling case rate compared to England average

Status: Below average (OR Above average if to the right of the dividing line)

Graphic results

All data sourced from coronavirus.data.gov.uk. Please see website for more information about the data and how it is calculated.

Home > Housing > Housing for Tenants > Rent > Request a rent refund

Request a rent refund

If you account is in credit (because you have overpaid your rent) you can request a refund by completing a rent refund form.

Please note that all credits have to be verified before they can be refunded and all refunds will be transferred electronically into your nominated bank account (via the BACS system).

If Housing Benefit is involved, this may mean a delay in us processing your request, whilst we verify with them that there are no further alterations to be made to your claim. The refund may take up to 28 days to be processed from receipt of the form.

If you do owe any other money to the Council, an equivalent amount will be deducted from the refund.