Pests and vermin
Generally, dealing with rodents in council homes is a shared responsibility between the tenant and the landlord. Our responsibility is to make sure council homes and communal areas are well maintained and do not have any obvious ways for rodents to enter a building. The tenant’s responsibility is to arrange for any pest control services that may be required and to make sure that there is nothing in their garden or home that may attract pests.
The service is provided directly by AGS One Pest Control. Payment is required in advance of treatment. The quickest way to arrange treatment is by telephoning AGS One on 01304 759033.
If you have problem with pests from neighbouring land or property, we can investigate this for you. Please send an email to email@example.com with information on the problem and your contact details.
The list of below has links to different species and will help you in identifying unwelcome visitors and what can or can’t be done to control them. More information and downloads are also available on AGS One Pest Control's website at www.agspestcontrol.co.uk/dover-dc.
It is important to remember that some animals such as birds, bats and badgers are protected. AGS One can advise and give quotes for treatment for species not listed above
- Rats: £45.00 per treatment (usually 3 visits)
- Mice: £45.00 per treatment (usually 3 visits)
- Fleas and Cockroaches: £75 per treatment (2 visits), minimum charge (up to 6 rooms)
- Ants: £50 per treatment (2 visits)
- Bedbugs: £110 per treatment (3 visits), minimum charge (up to 6 rooms)
- Wasps & Hornets: £45 for first nest + £15 per additional nest Only available where the nest can be treated without specialist access equipment (up to 8m)
- Out of hours rate for emergency works: £42.50 per visit in addition to the rates above
- Industrial / Commercial: £50 per hour plus materials
To book a pest control treatment please call 01304 759033.
If you have problem with pests from neighbouring land or property our Environmental Protection team can look into this for you. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with information on the problem and your contact details.
Birds such as seagulls or pigeons are not dealt with by your local council - see 'dealing with birds'.