Working for Dover District Council
It’s an exciting time to be working in the Dover district!
Steeped in history, but actively regenerating with multi-million pound investments in new commercial and leisure development, and new homes. Combining coast and countryside, the Dover district is a great place to live, work and play!
We’re at the heart of this transformation with our vision to create a more prosperous district. A career with DDC means you’re making a real difference in the community. Something you can be proud of!
We offer a wide range of job opportunities. We’re always on the look-out for hard working, innovative, and creative people who are passionate about delivering first class public services. You’ll help us deliver on our four key priorities:
- Developing and sustaining a thriving local economy
- Protecting and developing a safe, clean and sustainable environment
- Providing leadership to support our communities and meet local needs
- Ensuring quality council services that represent good value-for-money
In return, we offer a comprehensive employee benefits package, including:
- Flexible working
- Family friendly work policies
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Benenden Healthcare
- Professional development
- Commitment to staff learning & development
- 22 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Volunteering opportunities
- Healthy working environments
Our current vacancies »