Business & Job Opportunities
Business Opportunities at The Open Camping Village
One of the exciting new accommodation options for The 149th Open at Royal St George’s in Sandwich (12-19 July 2020) will be The Open Camping Village. Offering fantastic facilities including pre-erected tents, glamping, and a campers' Clubhouse, this is a youthful, safe, family orientated campsite at an affordable price.
Caboose & Co. is The R&A’s official operator of The Open Camping Village and is looking for local suppliers specifically with event experience to provide a wide range of services, including:
- Catering (licensed street vendors, and possibly one main caterer for all week)
- Bar (a reputable, licensed company to run the bar)
- Entertainment (bands, musicians, entertainers for an evening programme)
- Tents/marquees/tepee (for the clubhouse and reception complex)
- Luxury toilets/showers
- Laundry service (must be local to drop bedding off and collect)
- Cleaning services
- Security (licensed operators for on-site security and access)
- Waste services (licensed operators for wheelie bins and skips)
To register an interest, please email email@example.com. Supplier selection will be made by Caboose & Co.
Job Opportunities at The Open Camping Village
Caboose & Co. is also looking for 20-30 staff (age 18+) for the reception/guest management team. To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org