Business Parking Permits
Conditions of Use
- The permit is valid for 6 or 12-months, dependent upon scheme.
- Permits are only available for motorcars, motorcycles (with or without) sidecar and light vans not exceeding 3,500 kgs in weight, 5.55m long, 2.5m high* or 2.1m wide excluding wing mirrors. * Please note that Camden Crescent has a height restriction of 2.1m.
Virtual permits work the same as the old paper permits. You can have two registrations on a permit, but only one car can use the permit at any time. You will need to log into your on-line account (daily, if need be) and “tick” whichever vehicle needs to be covered by the permit on any particular day.
Any contravention of the conditions of the Traffic Order (which is available for inspection during working hours at the Council’s local offices) will render the permit invalid and the permit will be withdrawn.
- The purchase of a permit does not guarantee the availability of a parking space.
- The permit does not entitle the vehicle to be parked on yellow line restrictions.
- Refunds will be given on surrender of a permit .
- Permits are not transferable from one person to another.
- The responsibility to renew any Permit on its expiry rests with the Permit Holder.
- The Council shall have the discretion not to issue permits to any person who has three or more unpaid and unchallenged Penalty Charge Notices, being those Penalty Charge Notices where payment is lawfully due.
- To qualify for a permit, the vehicle must be taxed and have a current MOT. If a vehicle is found to not be taxed or have a valid MOT, the permit may be withdrawn/refused
Tel: 01304 872459