Parking Permits for Doctors
Doctor's Permits are available to purchase at a cost of £90 for 2 years.
These permits are not valid when parked outside your normal place of work, and cannot be used in Dover District Council car parks. The permit can be used on street, under the following conditions:
- When on Community duties, such as visiting patients, this permit exempts the Doctor from the following:
- time limited waiting restrictions that are applicable to other road users
- Pay & display areas (on Street only)
- The permit may be used on yellow lines, but ONLY in cases of an emergency.
- The permit is only valid for the vehicle specified.
- Applications for this permit must be made on the Surgery headed paper, or from the Surgery email address.
- Lost/stolen permits, or a change of registration details, will be subject to a £5 replacement charge.
- In the case of a change of vehicle, please return the old permit with a £5 admin charge for replacement.
To apply for a Doctors permit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
Dover District Council
White Cliffs Business Park
Dover CT16 3PJ
Tel: 01304 872459