Armed Forces Charities
A wide range of charities provide support and care for the Armed Forces Community.
- Royal British Legion: Shoulder to Shoulder with all who Serve
- SSAFA: Lifelong support for our Forces and their families
- Royal Navy and Royal Marines Charity: Giving a better quality of life for serving and former naval personnel
- Veterans UK: bringing together services for veterans
- Confederation of Service Charities: provides a single point of contact for interaction with Government, including local government and the Devolved Administrations; with the Royal Household; with the Private Sector; and with other members of the Armed Forces Community.
- Charity Choice: More ways to give. This website provides information on over 160,000 registered charities, including all charities registered in England and Wales. Browse the website for a list of Armed and Ex-Services Charities
- Civvy Street: Information and resources to help you make the transition from the armed forces to civilian life
- Help for Heroes: Practical, direct support for our wounded
- Army Benevolent Fund - ABF The Soldiers' Charity: Lifetime support to serving and retired soldiers and their families
- BLESMA: A national charity that directly supports Service men and women who have lost limbs and the use of limbs or the loss of eyesight
- Blind Veterans UK: Life beyond sight loss
- RBLI: Royal British Legion Industries provide treatment, training and support to the Armed Forces community