Cut Energy Bills - Switch Together
Collective switching is when consumers get together to negotiate a group deal with their gas and electricity suppliers.
We aim to save you money by negotiating on your behalf to bring down the cost of your energy. The more households taking part, the better our chances of securing a competitive energy deal.
It’s free to join and you don’t have to accept the winning offer
Registration is now open
- The auction takes place on 13 February 2018
- Personal energy offers will be sent out from 26 February 2018
- Acceptance of personal offers closes on 27 March 2018
How to take part
Registration requires details of energy consumption (on energy bill/annual energy statement - preferably in kWhs), name of current supplier and current tariff.
For more information and to register use the following links:
Four things you should do
- Grab your bill and register yourself - it's free, easy and without obligation.
- Tell your neighbours about the scheme
- Help your relatives if they are not used to registering their details online. (you can register on their behalf)
- Help people without internet access to register with you online, or leave your contact details on 01304 872428 during registration periods for assistance.
Want to know more?
Alternative energy switching options are available through Ofgem accredited comparison sites.
Results from the Auction held on 10 October 2017
- Dual Fuel - SSE
- Electricity only - SSE
- Pre-payment - Boost
This scheme is organised by Dartford, Dover, Gravesham, Tonbridge and Malling and Tunbridge Wells Councils.
Information on collective switching can be found on the Department of Business,Energy and Industrial Strategy website.
Tel: 01304 872128