Home > Housing > Housing for Tenants > ASB > Reporting Anti-Social Behaviour

Reporting Anti-Social Behaviour

We take all complaints of ASB we receive seriously and make sure the problem is thoroughly investigated.

This form is for Dover District Council Tenants only, where you believe the perpetrator to be a Dover District Council tenant.

Please fill in the form to the best of your knowledge. We need to know as many details as possible in the first instance. 

Please note - If you purely wish to report the smell of cannabis then please contact Kent Police. Cannabis is an illegal class B drug and should be reported to Kent Police who are the best agency to deal with this. 

To Report ASB please fill in our online form.

 For non Dover District Council Tenants, please report here.