Trying to Call Us?
Our phone lines get busy during peak periods, sometimes our 'on-hold' times can be around 6 minutes so it's always worth trying to find the answer on our website before calling your local office.
If you do call, please listen carefully to the options available so we can make sure you get put through to the right members of the team.
Help navigating our phone system
Please listen carefully when you call us as we have changed the phone options for you to choose from to get through to our services.
We have 2 numbers to call to speak to the Housing Landlord Service at Dover District Council, they are:
- 01304 801084 for Housing Management enquiries such as rents enquiries, tenancy information, mutual exchanges or other tenancy related enquiries.
- 01304 801110 for Housing Maintenance enquiries such as Inspector visits, permissions for alterations or if you want to speak to DDC about ongoing repairs.
Alternitively, are you a leaseholder? Speak directly to our Home Ownership Officer on 01304 872247 or email email@example.com. Please note, our Home Ownership Officer cannot deal with any tenant enquiries, Leasehold ONLY.
Housing Management Options
- For rent or payment enquiries press 1, you'll then hear the following 3 options:
- For housing benefit enquiries press 1
- To make a rent payment press 2
- To discuss your rent or garage account press 3
- For homelessness or enquiries about the housing register press 2
- For leaseholder or Right To Buy enquiries press 3
- For flytipping or missed bin collection press 4
- To apply for a mutual exchange or discuss an ongoing application press 5
- For garage enquiries press 6
- If you wish to arrange a viewing or discuss a property that you have been offered press 7
- If you wish to discuss your council housing tenancy or a housing estate matter press 8
Housing Maintenance Options
- To report a household or communal repair, repairs to uPVC windows and doors or to discuss any outstanding repairs press 1 (this diverts to Mears on 0800 023 4320)
- To report a gas, hot water or central heating repair press 2 (this diverts to Gas Call Services on 0800 012 9958)
- To book a maintenance inspection, report faults with door entry systems or aerials, to enquire about disabled adaptations, replacement kitchens or bathrooms press 3
If you'd prefer to email us
We will soon be moving to online forms, where your messages will be sent directly to the team you need. This should speed up the amount of time it takes for your enquiry to be seen and dealt with.
For media enquiries only please email firstname.lastname@example.org