There are lots of ways contact us. We have a variety of phone lines and email addresses so you can go directly to the team you need to speak to.
Please check that the information is not available on this website first, it may be quicker to find the answer your question here without having to get in touch.
All the numbers you need to contact the Housing team and our contractors.
We've listed all our phone options to help you navigate the system to speak to the person that can help you the most.
Have we done something great? Or do you want to complain about something that went wrong? We want to hear your views.
Information about how you can contact us and other services over the Christmas period.
Other useful information:
- Rents - Information about your rents and benefits
- Making a complaint - information on out complaints process and what to include in your complaint.
- Get Involved - Your views can help shape the housing service at Dover District Council.
- Repairs - We have lots of information about your property and repair responsibilities.
- Resident Information - Find out about ending your tenancy, your tenancy agreement, fire safety, electrical safety and lots of other helpful information.
- Customer Service Standards - See what standards and good practice guidelines our staff follow.
To keep updated with the latest news and consultations about the housing for tenants service, please sign up to Keep Me Posted and tick 'Housing For Tenants'.