Parking in many of the areas we manage is limited and we rely on residents and visitors parking their cars considerately.

It is an offence to drive across any grassed area or pavement unless a properly constructed vehicle crossing (dropped kerb) is in place.

Dropped kerbs

If you wish to build a parking space, hardstanding, garage or drive at your home you will need our written permission.  For a dropped kerb you will need permission from the Kent County Council and it must be constructed to their specification. There is more information on their website.


We manage over thousands of garages across the districts.  To find out more go to our garage section

Caravans, motorhomes, boats and trailers

You must not park any caravan, motorhome, boat, trailer or commercial vehicle (over 3.5 tonnes unladen weight) at your home, or on any other land we own, without our written permission.

Untaxed and unroadworthy vehicles

If your car tax has expired or your vehicle is not roadworthy, you are not allowed  to keep the vehicle on public land or on  on the public highway.