Off-Street Parking Permit Dover, Deal, Sandwich
Russell Street Car Park is now closed.
Terms and Conditions
The Off-Street Parking Permit is valid for use in the marked bays in the following car parks:
- Albany Place
- Bench Street
- Camden Crescent
- Maison Dieu Road
- Pencester Road
- Norman Street (formerly Priory Road)
- Union Road
- Stanhope Road
- Beach Street
- West Street (Formerly St. George's)
- South Street
- Gazen Salts
- The Guildhall
- The permit is valid for a 12 month or 6 month period, from the day of the month in which the application is made.
- Permits are only available for motor vehicles and light vans not exceeding 5.55m long, 2.5m high or 2.1m wide, excluding wing mirrors
- Permits are only valid on the vehicle specified.
- Any contravention of the conditions of the Traffic Order, (which is available for inspection during working hours at The Council’s local offices) will render the permit invalid and the permit will be withdrawn.
- The purchase of a permit does not guarantee the availability of a parking space.
- Refunds will be given on surrender of a permit at a rate of one twelfth of the annual cost for each complete calendar month remaining.
- Two vehicle are permitted on one permit, but the system requires that you "select/make active" whichever vehicle you require to be covered by the permit on any specific day.
- 12 months: £420
- 6 months: £225
Use our 'My Permit' system to purchase/renew parking permits and visitor passes or change your details.
Tel: 01304 872459