Government restrictions | Visit our Coronavirus (COVID-19) section for information and support for residents and businesses. View Dover District's latest Covid figures here.

Dover District’s latest COVID-19 figures

Number of cases for the seven days to

Rolling rate for the seven days to . England average is

Total cases (up to )

Total deaths within 28 days of a positive test (up to )

7-day rolling case rate compared to England average

Status: Below average (OR Above average if to the right of the dividing line)

Graphic results

All data sourced from Please see website for more information about the data and how it is calculated.

Home > Benefits > Council Tax Support

Council Tax Support

Council Tax Support is a discount to help people who are unemployed or on a low income to pay their Council Tax.

Apply for support

How to apply for Council Tax Support

Proof for your application

Upload proof to support your application

Who can get it?

If you pay Council Tax, live at the property and if you have a low income

Working age people

All working age people must pay at least 10% of the Council Tax bill

Pension age people

Anyone who has reached the qualifying age for Pension Credit

Circumstances change

You must tell us about any changes in your circumstances

If you move home

You must tell us within 21 days if you move home

Going away from home?

Let us know if you're going away from home for more than four weeks



If you disagree with our decision, you can ask us to look at it again