Government restrictions | Visit our Coronavirus (COVID-19) section for information and support for residents and businesses. View Dover District's latest Covid figures here.

Dover District’s latest COVID-19 figures

Number of cases for the seven days to

Rolling rate for the seven days to . England average is

Total cases (up to )

Total deaths within 28 days of a positive test (up to )

7-day rolling case rate compared to England average

Status: Below average (OR Above average if to the right of the dividing line)

Graphic results

All data sourced from Please see website for more information about the data and how it is calculated.

Home > Housing > Housing for Tenants > ASB > Useful ASB contacts

Useful ASB contacts

We have put together a list of contact numbers that may be useful to you.  If you are a tenant or leaseholder living in a council property and you need to report an issue of Anti-Social Behaviour, please get in touch with your local office. 

Citizens Advice Bureau:

  • Dover Counselling Centre on 01304 204123 or call the Town Hall: 01304 201200 
  • Call: 01303 227 296 or contact them online

Neighbourhood Watch:

Domestic Violence

  • Women and Children: Refuge: 0808 2000 247
  • Men: Men’s Advice Line: 0808 801 0327

Emergency services:

  • In an emergency call 999* or contact Kent Police (non-emergency) on 101

*If you are hearing/speech impaired, you can text emergency services on 999 but you need to register your phone (text ‘register’ to 999).  For more information visit


Other Useful Links: