Easing of National Lockdown restrictions | Visit our Coronavirus (COVID-19) section for information and support for residents and businesses. View Dover Districts latest Covid figures here.

Dover District’s latest COVID-19 figures

Number of cases for the seven days to

Rolling rate for the seven days to . England average is

Total cases (up to )

Total deaths within 28 days of a positive test (up to )

7-day rolling case rate compared to England average

Status: Below average (OR Above average if to the right of the dividing line)

Graphic results

All data sourced from coronavirus.data.gov.uk. Please see website for more information about the data and how it is calculated.

Home > Housing > Housing for Tenants > Repairs > Report a repair

Report a repair

For Out of Hours assistance

Call 01304 821199.

General household or communal repairs contact Mears:

For Drainage Issues in your DDC home:

If your issue is with the main drainage system please contact Southern Water on:

  • Telephone: 0330 303 0368

If your issue is with drainage that serves the property, please contact the Housing Assets Team on:

If you have any queries regarding responsibility for drainage and sewers please view our environmental health webpage

Repairs for door entry systems

  • Call Dover District Council Housing team on 01304 821199

For gas, hot water or central heating repairs contact Gas Call Services:

If you smell gas please call the National Gas Emergency number on FREEPHONE 0800 111 999.


For repairs to UPVC windows or doors:


Contact our Planned Repairs Team

  • For an outstanding repair or to book a maintenance inspection: Call 01304 821199 select option 3 for housing then press option 2 then option 4
  • For new kitchens or bathrooms: Call 01304 821199 and select option 3 for housing then select option 2 for repairs and then option 5
  • For Disabled Adaptations: Call 01304 821199 and select option 3 for housing then select option 2 for repairs and then option 6

Reporting a repair by email?

Please make sure you include your name and address and please give as much information as possible about your repair. This will help us to prioritise the work correctly and get somebody out to you as quickly as possible. If you have any specific access arrangements please be sure to mention these. 

Email: housingrepairs@dover.gov.uk