Home > Housing > Housing for Tenants > Want to move

Want to move

Looking for a home

Information on applying to the housing register and swapping your home.

Ending your Tenancy

What you need to do if you want to end your (or a family member's) tenancy.

Mutual Exchange Register

Guidance on swapping your council home.

Over 60 and wanting to move?

Find out about sheltered housing and the services we offer.

Moving out checklist

Information on what you need to do before you can leave your council home.