Community Services Parking Permit
Community Services permits are not valid when parked outside your normal place of work and cannot be used in Dover District Council car parks.
The permit can be used on street under the following conditions:
- When on Community duties, such as visiting patients, this permit exempts the permit holder from:
- Time limited waiting restrictions that are applicable to other road users
- Pay & display areas (On-Street only)
- The permit may be used on yellow lines, but ONLY in cases of an emergency.
- The permit is only valid for the vehicle specified.
- Lost/stolen permits or a change of registration details will be subject to a £5 replacement charge.
In the case of a change of vehicle, please return the old permit with a £5 admin charge for replacement.
Please complete the application form and send to:
Post: Parking Services, Dover District Council, White Cliffs Business Park, Dover CT16 3PJ
Tel: 01304 872459