Waivers/Commercial Permits and Bay Suspensions
Commercial permits and waivers are available to our customers that need to park close to a property to maintain it, or if an extended stay period is required on-street or in a car park.
Each application will be considered on its own merit and, wherever possible, applicants will be directed towards a car park, in preference to on-street parking.
Apply for a waiver or bay suspension »
Please contact us to discuss your requirements, call 01304 872796 or email email@example.com.
- £9 per day (plus loss of income where pay and display charging applies)
- £22 per week (plus loss of income where pay and display charging applies)
- £55 per month (plus loss of income where pay and display charging applies)
Off-street charging (public car parks):
- Charging varies depending on pay and display pricing and/or location of car park
The purpose of a bay suspension is to secure the vacant procession of one or more parking spaces in a road for works or house removal vehicles. We can only provide this service along sections of road with formal parking restrictions along them (eg where there is limited waiting, resident’s parking or pay and display parking).
- £120 per suspension (plus loss of income where pay and display charging applies). Other costs may apply for suspensions longer than a week and or/ when the length of suspension exceeds 20 metres.
Tel: 01304 872796