Waivers/Commercial Permits and Bay Suspensions
Commercial permits and waivers are available to our customers that need to park close to a property to maintain it, or if an extended stay period is required on-street or in a car park.
Each application will be considered on its own merit and, wherever possible, applicants will be directed towards a car park, in preference to on-street parking.
Apply for a waiver or bay suspension »
Please contact us to discuss your requirements, call 01304 872796 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- £12 per day (plus loss of income where pay and display charging applies)
- £30 per week (plus loss of income where pay and display charging applies)
- £65 per month (plus loss of income where pay and display charging applies)
Off-street charging (public car parks):
- Charging varies depending on pay and display pricing and/or location of car park
Bay Suspensions for all On & Off Street Bays
(inclusive of Pay & Display, Resident and Limited wait bays), if the bays are not marked out individually then this will be calculated by the length of an average bay and charged for accordingly.
The purpose of a bay suspension is to secure the vacant procession of one or more parking spaces in a road for works or house removal vehicles. We can only provide this service along sections of road with formal parking restrictions along them (e.g. where there is limited waiting, resident’s parking or pay and display parking).
- £125 per suspension (set-up cost), plus £25 per bay, per day
Tel: 01304 872796