Licensable Activities

Licensable activities fall into three main areas:

Sale/Supply of Alcohol

A premises licence is usually required for the sale of alcohol

Late Night Refreshment

The provision of late night refreshment to the public

Regulated Entertainment

Find out the definition of regulated entertainment


You don't need a licence to busk in Dover district


Contact the Licensing Section

Telephone: 01304 872295 E-mail: