Skip to content

Licences and Permits

Dover District Council is the licensing authority under the Licensing Act 2003 and Gambling Act 2005. We also administer a number of other different licences and permits.

View our Licence Register ».


Licensing Act 2003 »

Alcohol, Entertainment and Late Night Food licensing.  

Gambling »

Information and application forms for  the Gambling licensing. 

Taxis »

Apply for for taxi drivers and vehicle licensing.

.Keep Me Posted.