You can apply for a Premises licences if you already have an operators licence and a personal licence issued by the Gambling Commission.
Types of Premises Licences
What must be contained in a Premises Licence?
A premises licence application must:
- specify the name of the person to whom it is issued
- specify a home or business address of that person
- specify the premises to which it relates.
- specify the activities authorised to be made available on the premises
- specify any conditions that we have applied
- specify any default conditions that we have excluded
- include a plan
- if the period of life of the premises licence is time limited, specify the period that the Licence will be in force
Register of premises licences »
We also issue:
Contact the Licensing Section
Telephone: 01304 872295