Hiring DDC land for your event
- If the land you would like to use for your event is council owned, you must agree to the conditions of hire (as part of your application).
- If the land is available, the date will be held provisionally and we will contact you.
- The sooner we know about your event the better, in some cases there may be a requirement for a minimum amount of notice.
- Please read the conditions of hire carefully as you are required to agree to these when you submit your application.
- Even if your event is not on Council land, we still recommend that you advise us of your event as you may need guidance from the representatives that sit on the Events Safety Advisory Group (ESAG). Environmental Health also have a statutory obligation to advise on certain aspects of your event such as food safety and so they need to know either way. We can also let you know if your event clashes with another in the district and assist you with publicity.
Sites available to hire
|Category ||Price Per Day||Deposit|
|Community or charity
Deposits are refundable provided no damage is caused to the land or no costs are incurred by the Council, for example additional refuse collections, increased utility bills etc.
Conditions of hire » (pdf).
Tell us about your event »
Contact us online or email firstname.lastname@example.org