Gazen Salts Parking Permit
Conditions of use
For use in Gazen Salts Car park Only
- The permit is valid for 12-months,
- Customer will need to set up an account online and then complete an application form, they will then need to pay the fee for either the 12 months.
- Permits are only available for motorcars, motorcycles (with or without) sidecar and light vans not exceeding 3,500 kgs in weight, 5.55m long, 2.5m high* or 2.1m wide excluding wing mirrors.
- Dover District Council operate a VIRTUAL permit scheme where you can have two registrations on a permit, but only one car can use the permit at any time. You will need to log into your on-line account (daily, if need be) and “tick” whichever vehicle needs to be covered by the permit on any particular day.
- Any contravention of the conditions of the Traffic Order (which is available for inspection during working hours at the Council’s local offices) will render the permit invalid and the permit will be withdrawn.
- The purchase of a permit does not guarantee the availability of a parking space.
- The permit does not entitle the vehicle to be parked on yellow line restrictions.
- Refunds will be given on surrender of a permit.
- The permit system will send the permit holder a reminder one month before the permit expires however the responsibility to renew any Permit on its expiry rests with the Permit Holder.
Any contravention of the conditions of the Traffic Order, (which is available for inspection during working hours at The Council’s local offices) will render the permit invalid and the permit will be withdrawn.
Use our 'My Permit' system to purchase/renew parking permits and visitor passes or change your details.
Tel: 01304 872459