Deal Zone N
- Deal Zone N Residents parking permit scheme is available to assist residents, and their visitors to park on the street close to their homes, the permit is valid for 12 months.
- The parking permit allows unrestricted parking between 8.30am and 5.30pm for the times and days shown on the signs in that area. A vehicle displaying a valid resident or visitor permit may be parked without time limit in a marked bay within the zone for which the permit is purchased.
- Dover District Council operate a VIRTUAL permit scheme where you can have two registrations on a permit, but only one car can use the permit at any time. You will need to log into your on-line account (daily, if need be) and “tick” whichever vehicle needs to be covered by the permit on any particular day
To purchase a Deal Zone N residents permit you will need to supply proof that you live at the address the permit is being purchased for, you will also need to supply a copy of your V5 registration document showing the vehicle registered to you at your home address.
- The purchase of a permit does not guarantee a space and does not allow parking on yellow lines.
- A Vehicle may be parked without time limit in a marked bay as indicated below once a valid virtual permit has been purchased.
- Any contravention of the conditions of the Traffic Order, (which is available for inspection during working hours at The Council’s local offices) will render the permit invalid and the permit will be withdrawn.
- Permits are only available for motorcars, motorcycles (with or without) sidecar and light vans not exceeding 3,500 kgs in weight, 5.55m long, 2.5m high* or 2.1m wide excluding wing mirrors.
- Disabled drivers displaying a valid blue badge may park in a marked bay without time limit in Limited Waiting parking areas and do not require a resident’s permit.
- The automated virtual parking permit system will send the permit holder a reminder one month before the permit expires however the responsibility to renew any Permit on its expiry rests with the Permit Holder.
- The Council shall have the discretion not to issue permits to any person who has three or more unpaid and unchallenged Penalty Charge Notices, being those Penalty Charge Notices where payment is lawfully due.
- To qualify for a permit, the vehicle must be taxed and have a current MOT. If a vehicle is found to not be taxed or have a valid MOT, the permit may be withdrawn/refused
Who can purchase a Permit?
You must reside within the boundary of the following addresses to be eligible to purchase a Resident or Visitor Parking Permit for Zone N.
- Astor Drive
- Beechwood Avenue
- London Road (Odd numbers only 39 – 63)
- Mill Road (Even numbers 2 – 22 and Odd numbers 1, 3 & 5 only)
Where can I park?
The Resident or Visitor Parking Permit for Zone N is valid in the limited waiting bays specifically signed to show that Zone N permit holders can park without time limit and is valid in the bays marked on the street in the roads shown on the map above.
- Astor Drive
- Beechwood Avenue
- London Road
- Mill Road
You can have up to two registrations on each permit (BUT YOU CAN ONLY PARK ONE VEHICLE AT ANY ONE TIME) and a maximum of two permits per address:
- Deal Zone N on street only:
- Deal Zone N permits are priced between £35.00 and £110.00 for a 1st permit. If a second permit is purchased the price is between £60.00 and £135.00. Prices are dependant on the emissions of the vehicle, where a permit has 2 vehicles the price will be based on the vehicle with the highest emissions.
- Visitor tickets: £3.00 each, or £30.00 per book of 10
Also available to residents living in Deal Zone N is a DEAL CAR PARKS permit.
You can have up to two registrations on each permit
(BUT YOU CAN ONLY PARK ONE VEHICLE AT ANY ONE TIME)
and a maximum of two permits per address:
You may choose one of the following 2 car parks listed below.
Purchase or amend a permit »
Use our 'My Permit' system to purchase/renew parking permits and visitor passes or change your details.
Tel: 01304 872459