Dover Zone G
Residents parking schemes are available in some areas of Deal, Dover and Sandwich to assist residents and their visitors to park on the street close to their homes.
Parking bays marked on the street permit parking between 8.30am and 5.30pm for the times and days shown on the signs in that area. A vehicle displaying a valid resident or visitor permit may be parked without time limit in a marked bay within the zone for which the permit is purchased.
Disabled drivers displaying a valid blue badge may park without time limit in Limited Waiting parking areas and may not require a resident permit.
Please remember the purchase of a permit does not guarantee a space and does not allow parking on yellow lines.
Who can purchase a permit?
You must reside at one of the following addresses to be eligible to purchase a Resident or Visitor Parking Permit for Zone G
- Castle St No’s (1,3,5,5a,5b.5c)
- Ashen tree Lane (Ashen Tree House, & Ashen Tree Lodge)
- Castle Hill RoadNo’s (2-8)
- Laureston Place
- Victoria Park
Where can I park?
The Resident or Visitor Parking Permit for Zone G is valid in the bays marked on the street in the above roads and as shown on the map above.
You can purchase two permits per address:
- Dover Zone G permits are priced between £35.00 and £110.00 for a 1st permit. If a second permit is purchased the price is between £60.00 and £135.00. Prices are dependant on the emissions of the vehicle, where a permit has 2 vehicles the price will be based on the vehicle with the highest emissions.
- Visitor tickets: £3.00 each, or £30.00 per book of 10
Use our 'My Permit' system to purchase/renew parking permits and visitor passes or change your details.
Tel: 01304 872459