Parking Permit - Seafront, Dover
Please remember the purchase of a permit does not guarantee a space and does not allow parking on yellow lines.
- 6 months: £150 (VAT zero rated)
- 12 months: £275 (VAT zero rated)
Conditions of Use
- The permit is valid for a twelve-month and six-month from the first day of the month in which the application is made, except in the case of renewals
- Permits are only available for motor vehicles and light vans not exceeding 5.55m long, 2.5m high or 2.1m wide, excluding wing mirrors
- Permits are only valid on the vehicle specified
- Any contravention of the conditions of the Traffic Order, (which is available for inspection during working hours at The Council’s local offices) will render the permit invalid and the permit will be withdrawn
- The purchase of a permit does not guarantee the availability of a parking space
- Refunds will be given on surrender of a permit.
- To qualify for a permit, vehicles must be taxed and have a current MOT. If a vehicle is found to not be taxed or have a valid MOT, the permit may be withdrawn/refused.
Use our 'My Permit' system to purchase/renew parking permits and visitor passes or change your details.
Tel: 01304 872459