Residents Parking Permits
Use our 'My Permit' system to purchase/renew parking permits and visitor passes or change your details.
Residents permits - conditions of use »
- A vehicle may be parked without time limit in a marked bay as indicated below, once a valid permit has been purchased.
- The purchase of a permit does not guarantee a space and does not allow parking on yellow lines
- Residents or households are entitled to two Residents’ Parking permits ; except for Zone C in Dover.
- You may have two registration numbers on one permit, but only one vehicle may make use of the permit at a time and it is your responsibility to access your online permit account and select whichever vehicle you wish to be actively covered by the permit on any given day (daily if need be)
Deal Zone 2 - £100 per year & £90 for 2nd resident permit
Beach Street (Nos 25-205), Brewer Street, Chapel Street, Coppin Street, Dolphin Street, Exchange Street, Farrier Street, George Street, Golden Street, Griffin Street, Ivy Place, Market Street, Middle Street, New Street, North Street, Oak Street, Silver Street, St.George's Passage (off High Street) and West Stre
Deal Zone H - £65 per year & £90 for 2nd resident permit
College Road (Ark Lane to Alfred Square), Victoria Road, Wellington Road, Blenheim Road (Wellington Road to Queen Street), The Railway Line between Queen Street and Western Road, Queen Street (to the railway line), Western Road (the railway crossing to West Street), Beach Street (King Street to Prince of Wales Terrace), West Street, George Alley, Duke Street, Nelson Street, Sondes Road, Water Street, Princes Street (to Ark Lane), Peter Street, Alfred Square, High Street, King Street, Prince of Wales Terrace, Deal Castle Road and The Avenue.
Deal Zone L - £65 per year & £90 for 2nd resident permit
Blenheim Road, Beaconsfield Road, Gilford Road and Hope Road.
- Deal Zone N - £65 per year & £90 for 2nd resident permit
Astor Drive, Beechwood Avenue, London Road, Mll Road
Deal Zone P - £65 per year & £90 for 2nd resident permit
All Residents of Bridgeside, Odd Numbers 1 - 9 London Road, Even Numbers 10 - 26 London Road, Even Numbers 28 - 68 Albert Road.
Dover Zone A - £65 per year & £90 for 2nd resident permit
Maison Dieu Place, Wood Street
Dover Zone B - £65 & £90 for 2nd resident permit
Snargate Street (Service Road)
Dover Zone C - £65 per year
East Cliff, Marine Parade (Service Road)
Dover Zone D - £65 per year & £90 for 2nd resident permit
Effingham Crescent, Effingham Street, Norman Street, Queens Gardens and Saxon Street
Dover Zone E - £65 & £90 for 2nd resident permit
Cambridge Road, Camden Crescent
Dover Zone F - £65 & £90 for 2nd resident permit
Adrian Street, Albert Road, Bowling Green Terrace, Castle Hill Road, Castle Street no's 1, 3, 5, Chapel Place, Cowgate Hill, Dour Street, Durham Close, Durham Hill, Eastbrook Place, Lancaster Road, Matthews Place, Military Road, Mount Pleasant, Pauls Place, Priory Grove, St. James' Street (White Horse Public House) and The Paddock.
- Dover Zone G - £65 & £90 for 2nd resident permit
- Castle St No’s (1,3,5,5a,5b.5c), Ashen tree Lane (Ashen Tree House, & Ashen Tree Lodge), Castle Hill Road No’s (2-8), Laureston Place & Victoria Park
- Dover Zone K - £65 per year & £90 for 2nd resident permit
Coombe Close no's 1 & 10, Coombe Valley Road (between Railway Bridge and Poulton Close Roundabout), Lambton Road no's 1 - 20 and MacDonald Road.
Daily visitor permits can be purchased in books of 10 and cost £22.00 per book
Register or login to purchase/renew parking permits and visitor passes or change your details
Tel: 01304 872459